We are looking for a web developer who is focused, keen and able to work on multiple projects at the same time. A self-motivator who can work alone but also a team player who will at times be part of a team of six or more, either way it will be expected that you take ownership of your own workload and deadlines. Ideally you will have been developing commercial websites for at least two years and have an insatiable appetite to expand your abilities, along with an enthusiasm to produce world class results.
Your strongest skills will include most or all of:
• PHP 7.x and have experience of PHP 5.x (inc OOP)
• Experience of PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony
• SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL) including stored procedures, views and triggers
• Secure coding practices for common attacks (XSS, SQL injection, etc)
• Database Design (Normalisation and Referential Integrity) Ongoing Expectations
• Keeping up with the fast-moving technical changes to the technologies we use in the company.
• A willingness to get involved in planning, wire-framing, client meetings, post project de-briefings.
The Package Your salary expectations should be based on your experience. We take good care of our staff and salary and bonuses are all performance related and linked to you as an individual and the company as a whole. We hope, if you do join us that you’ll be up for the company summer ‘fun’ weekend away and legendary Christmas party. To apply for the position, please email your CV and examples of your work to: [email protected]
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 31/10/2020