MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working in the accounting department of the firm, undertaking monthly/quarterly accounting and VAT reporting on behalf of our clients.
CANDIDATE PROFILE – QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
• High level of fluency in English is essential for this role with overall excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Payroll computation and VAT submissions.
• Experience with book keeping system (Sofia) will be an advantage.
• A minimum of three years general accounting experience is required.
• Excellent planning, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English and Greek languages.
• Strong sense of team work.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to perform to deadlines.
Based on qualifications and experience To apply for this position, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the job title. All applicants will be treated in strict confidence
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 29/02/2020
Advance Career, on behalf of our client, a ship-owning/ship management company, is looking to recruit a Vessel Accountant in Limassol Περισσότερα
The audit firm Capival Assurance & Consulting Limited is looking to recruit an auditor for full employment in our office in Larnaca Περισσότερα