We are Hiring!
The Technical Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Technical Manager on inspection and technical compliance of ships.
• Assist in the performance of technical due diligence of ships
• Assist in monitoring vessels and ensuring that they comply with International Conventions and Codes such as SOLAS, MARPOL, LL, MLC and ISM Code, ISPS Code, etc.
• Assist in monitoring Classification Societies, ROs and RSOs.
• Assist in monitoring Port State Control matters.
• Assist in implementing a Policy set by the management of the Company.
• Assist in Carrying out other activities as per Technical Manager’s instructions.
Minimum Qualification for this position are:
• Degree or equivalent qualifications from a tertiary institution recognized within a relevant field of marine engineering or naval architecture or physical science (minimum three years program) or relevant qualifications from a marine or nautical institution and relevant sea-going experience as a certified ship officer
• Computer literate
• Presentation skills and expertise
• Excellent command of the English language
• Organizational skills
• Ability to adhere to deadlines
• Previous experience of ship certification with practical experience of construction, surveys or plan approval will be considered advantageous.
Send your CV to : [email protected]