Reference Number: SENG2016
XM, a well-established CySEC regulated investment firm, is seeking to recruit a high calibre, self-motivated professional to join it’s IT team!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Designing, implementing and monitoring security solutions for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identifying system security vulnerabilities and developing remediation techniques
- Performing system hardening and securing sensitive data
- Configuring and troubleshooting security products and technologies
- Developing information security policies and procedures
- BSc/MSc in Information Security or any other related field
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Security certifications such as CISM, CISA, CEH, CISSP, Security+ and GSEC will be plus
- Hands-on experience in security technologies such as firewalls, WAF, IPS, SIEM, data loss prevention, authentication and VPNs
- Security expertise in various information system technologies (LDAP, databases, web applications, virtualization technologies and Windows/Linux systems)
- Good knowledge of networking concepts and protocols
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 21 days annual leave
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please forward us your CV to email@example.com quoting the above job reference number.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!