Περιγραφή Θέσης: Real Chester Group is seeking to recruit a professional for the Real Estate Sales Manager position, to be based in Limassol.
THE POSITION The successful candidate will report directly to the CEO.
He/She will be part of the sales team and be responsible for the sale of the company’s residential properties in Cyprus.
More specifically, the responsibilities of the successful candidate will be amongst others:
• Generating leads, identifying opportunities, networking and building long term relationships
• Monitor, analyse and record the current market needs and local competition, as well as benchmark organizations with similar activities and offerings abroad
• Maintaining regular contact with customers/estate agents and other stakeholders in a professional and efficient manner
• Perform weekly targets.
• Ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
• Progressing deals to completion.
• Participate in specialized awareness campaigns for promoting the company’s residential properties in Cyprus and abroad.
• Ensuring the appropriate and timely use of all marketing material.
• Working experience in a similar position in the Real Estate Market
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Advanced communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Experience in reviewing real estate contracts and sales agreements
• Commercial awareness and business orientation
• Results orientation
• Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
• Flexible to travel locally and overseas as required
• Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration or any other related discipline will be considered as an advantage.
REMUNERATION An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
APPLICATIONS All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae by Friday, the 18th of May 2018. Please send your CV at: [email protected]
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 31/08/2018