Contact Email: [email protected]
Περιγραφή Θέσης: Our client is a front line international healthcare provider with a great network of partners, providing top level patient services.
We are happy to announce a current opening for a Patient Support Officer, that will be based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Therefore, please notice the following description below: Key objectives of the role and responsibilities:
• Conduct follow ups on patient enquiries;
• Offer proper information regarding all service related matters of the medical center (training will be provided accordingly);
• Manage patients and act as an Account Manager in this matter;
• This role involves handling all duties starting when the patient booked his/her surgery till welcoming/ receiving them from airports at times and introduce them with respective physicians/doctors/surgeons;
• Follow up after surgery, visit the clients and ensure that the services offered where completed at the top level; Required experience and main characteristics:
• Able to speak fluently English, Russian and Greek, Hebrew would be a great advantage;
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule;
• Excellent communication skills including accurate spelling, good comprehension, confidence in the spoken word and ability to deal confidently and courteously with people at all levels;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Capacity to undertake a diverse range of tasks and good attention to details;
• A positive, friendly and enthusiastic approach and generally an individual with warm personality that can interact with people at all levels and develop positive relationships; Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 30/11/2017