Cablenet Communication Systems Ltd seeks to recruit a full-time person for the following career opportunity based in Nicosia:
NOC SUPPORT ENGINEER
- Responsible for the first line support of all production systems, services, networks and follows pre-defined procedures and processes to resolve issues.
- Interact with Cablenet’s Engineers and Technical Support to troubleshoot issues.
- Responsible for creating support tickets and escalating issues to appropriate teams for resolution and notifying affected groups about impacting conditions.
- Able to work any shift in 24 hours, 7 days, including holidays and weekends.
- Document activities in clear and concise manner.
- Produce reports as required by management.
- University degree in Computer Science or related subject is required.
- Previous experience is not required, but desired.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate is not required, but strongly desired.
- Very good command of both English and Greek language.
- Excellent communication skills.
All applications will be handled with complete confidentiality. Interested candidates may send their CVs with subject reference ‘NOC2018’.
H εταιρεία MEGALAND SOLUTIONS LTD που δραστηριοποιείται στο χώρο χονδρικής και λιανικής πώλησης ηλεκτρονικών και ηλεκτρολογικών προϊόντων… Περισσότερα
KC Firiakis currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator at our headquarters in Limassol Περισσότερα
We are seeking an IREG (International Roaming Expert Group) with “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results Περισσότερα
Η εταιρεία CHN Paper Ltd που στεγάζεται στην Βιομηχανική Περιοχή Ιδαλίου ζητά να προσλάβει τεχνικό για εκτυπωτές Περισσότερα
Our company is looking for a Web Developer to join our team Περισσότερα
Ζητείται IT and Project Support Officer Περισσότερα