Περιγραφή Θέσης: If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. KC Firiakis currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for an HR Officer at our headquarters in Limassol.
Could you be the candidate that we’re looking for? KC Firiakis is a trusted corporate services firm that specialises in corporate, accounting, banking, IT, marketing and compliance services, along with human resource management. With deep expertise, our solutions enable businesses to maximise their results and streamline their processes. We make it our business to deliver exceptional services to our global corporate client base, make it your business to join our team! Looking for a different role? Get in touch with the KC Firiakis Team about roles that match your skill-set and ambitions. Send your C.V. to [email protected]
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, in cooperation with the HRM, the strategy of identifying and utilising all possible sources from which prospect employees can be attracted and approached as well as the strategy for becoming ‘Employer of Choice’;
• Ensure that all Recruitment needs are met as per the set timeframe and estimated cost;
• Conduct all Recruitment and Selection cycle which refers to vacancy ads, career days, interviews, closure and follow up with all applicants until the employment contract signature;
• Provide all necessary information of new Employees to the Payroll Department;
• Define in cooperation with the HRM the relevant training needs for staff individuals and produce the Company Training Plan;
• Prepare the Training Programs Specifications and identify suitable Trainers;
• Collect and assess Training Proposals from External Trainers and propose a short list of selection;
• Identify Venues, and coordinate with Participants ensuring attendance;
• Update individual training records;
• Implement Follow-up Assessment mechanism evaluation the training results;
• Handle the relocation procedure including the successful acquisition of working VISAs;
• Record and keep up-to-date the company’s Annual Leave Records;
• Record and keep up-to-date the company’s Sick Leave Records;
• Conduct any other administration activity related to benefits.
• University degree or Master’s in Human Resources, Occupational psychology, business administration or any other relevant field;
• 2-3 years’ experience in similar position;
• Experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage;
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Very good organisation and planning skills;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Analytical and operational thinking.
Why you’ll love working with us: KC Firiakis is a trusted name in the world of corporate services and management. We offer competitive salaries, a great package of benefits and the chance to build a successful career. How you can apply: Have you got what it takes to be our HR Officer? Apply now and become the next member of our amazing team! Send your CV to [email protected] today - please write the reference number of the job you are applying for in the subject line. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 12/7/2018
KC Firiakis currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for a Recruitment Officer at our headquarters in Limassol Περισσότερα
Ζητείται Επόπτης/τρια Διανομών Διαφημιστικού Ταχυδρομείου στην περιοχή της Λάρνακας για μόνιμη μερική πρωινή απασχόληση Περισσότερα