Περιγραφή Θέσης: If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. KC Firiakis currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for a Recruitment Officer at our headquarters in Limassol.
Could you be the candidate that we’re looking for? KC Firiakis is a trusted corporate services firm that specialises in corporate, accounting, banking, IT, marketing and compliance services, along with human resource management. With deep expertise, our solutions enable businesses to maximise their results and streamline their processes. We make it our business to deliver exceptional services to our global corporate client base, make it your business to join our team! Looking for a different role?
Get in touch with the KC Firiakis Team about roles that match your skill-set and ambitions. Send your C.V. to [email protected]
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute recruiting plans;
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees;
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping;
• Create job descriptions;
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position;
• Efficiently and effectively fill open positions;
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
• Develop a pool of candidates in advance of need;
• Build networks to find qualified candidates;
• Utilize the internet as a tool for recruitment (Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, research new ways of using the internet for recruitment, use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates);
• Being involved to make a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both internally and externally;
• Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, and source new candidate leads;
• Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings;
• Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates;
• Consider additional measurements that aid you in continuous improvement, cost control, and hiring great people;
• Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition;
• Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting;
• Being responsible for references and background checks for potential employees;
• Assist in writing and forwarding rejection and preparing and sending offer packages.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour or in any other related field;
• At least 3 years’ experience in the recruitment sector. Experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good communicational skills.
Why you’ll love working with us: KC Firiakis is a trusted name in the world of corporate services and management. We offer competitive salaries, a great package of benefits and the chance to build a successful career. How you can apply: Have you got what it takes to be our Recruitment Officer? Apply now and become the next member of our amazing team! Send your CV to [email protected] today - please write the reference number of the job you are applying for in the subject line. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 12/7/2018
KC Firiakis currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for an HR Officer at our headquarters in Limassol Περισσότερα
Ζητείται Επόπτης/τρια Διανομών Διαφημιστικού Ταχυδρομείου στην περιοχή της Λάρνακας για μόνιμη μερική πρωινή απασχόληση Περισσότερα