Περιγραφή Θέσης: Junior Dealer
Summary: AAATrade,a European Investment Firm and Liquidity Provider regulated by CySEC aims to hire a Junior Dealer to handle a variety of tasks and work closely with senior management.
You will be responsible of monitoring clients’ activities and transactions as well as assisting the Head of department on daily operations.
• Monitoring of clients’ activities and transactions
• Keeping up to date with financial markets
• Monitoring and managing company’s exposures and comment on risk
• Assisting Head of department on daily operations
• Preparing related reports to management
• University/College degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent
• 1-2 years of previous related working experience will be considered as an advantage
• CySEC Advanced Certification will be considered as an advantage
• Fluent in English language
• Excellent computer skills
• Self-motivated, confident and analytical
• High attention to detail
• Strong personality and ability to work under pressure
• Competitive salary
• 23 days’ annual leave
• Excellent working environment
• Career opportunities Learn about us: AAA Trade is a regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including trading on financial instruments, investment advice, portfolio management, and market research.
AAA Trade Ltd. aims to provide transparent trading environment with bespoke advanced online technology. Learn more about AAA Trade at www.aaatrade.com Are you interested? Apply now: If you have the necessary skills and experiences for the job please submit your CV at [email protected] All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Additional Info: Full/Part time: Full-time Location: Headquarters at 205 Arch. Makarios Ave, Victory House, 1st Floor, Block B, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 03/12/2017