Front End Developers
Reference Number: FED2016
XM, a well-established CySEC regulated investment firm, is seeking to recruit a high calibre, self-motivated professionals to join its IT team!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementing the required changes to all company web pages
- Overseeing the correct functionality of the various company web pages and solving any problems the website encounters and/ or liaising with the appropriate expert
- Developing database management systems on the web in coordination with the web developer officers
- Performing routine site maintenance as needed and spot errors
- Staying abreast of the latest developments in his/her field, emerging technologies and services that may enhance the web experience; making relevant well thought recommendations to the Management
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other relevant degree
- Working knowledge of CMS, ideally WordPress/Drupal
- Working knowledge of PHP, MySQL (or SQL) and version control systems
- Experience in PHP Frameworks (Symfony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend framework or other related frameworks)
- Proactive and efficient
- Strong organisational skills. Ability to multitask and prioritise
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please forward us your CV to email@example.com quoting the above job reference number.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!