Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
CS Circles Solutions LTD, a global leader in the area of Information Security, has an immediate opportunity for a talented, experienced Software QA engineer. If you are the highly motivated, well organized with very good understanding of the full software development lifecycle please apply! We offer very competitive remuneration package that includes 13th salary, medical insurance and provident fund.
The Senior Quality Assurance Software Engineer’s tasks will be focused on testing all aspects of in-house developed software. Under general direction, debugs complex software components through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyzes test results to certify existing functionality and integrations and recommends corrective action upon failures. Works directly with development engineers to resolve problems. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Prepares reports and documentation updates. May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology. Testing will include functional, integration, regression and sanity testing.
- Implement even the most complex test plans (for every project or functionality) that include various types of tests.
- Recognize and understand terms such as Test Strategy, Test Design, Test Execution, and Test Coverage. Recognize and understand concepts of TDD, Continuous Integration and Deployment and implement and promote them on corporate level.
- Design and execute complex integration and unit tests using a unit testing framework and mock tools. Coach team on unit and integration testing best practices. Identify gaps in testing and contribute to decisions around unit and integration testing.
- Design and execute complex system tests independently. Work with others to enhance System Testing best practices within the department.
- Create and execute advanced automated tests.
- Lead the development of System Testing architecture and/or documentation.
- Take part in mature decisions regarding System Testing, explaining the value to the organization with those outside of department.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge about various testing types – black vs. white box testing, unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and acceptance testing.
- Design and execute test cases that cover even the most complex functionalities.
- Demonstrate robust domain knowledge and complete understanding of release processes and how environments are setup.
- Perform complex troubleshooting during release time and coach other members of the team on how to successfully execute a release.
- Contribute to creating Release Document on a basic level.
- Experience working in a fast moving and innovative agile team that delivers value frequently
All applicants please send your CVs at: [email protected]