Περιγραφή Θέσης: CpmStars seeks to recruit experienced Media Buyers and Affiliate Managers to join our team in Limassol. Media Buyers and Account/Affiliate Managers manage high-scale media, online campaigns for the various brands that the company owns. This includes negotiating and purchasing online media, managing and optimizing existing campaigns and monitoring revenues in order to maximize company's profitability.
• Full proficiency of English - Excellent verbal and written communication skills (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage).
• Minimum 1 year as a Media Buyer/Affiliate Manager in online Marketing or Financial/ Gaming Industries will be considered as strong advantage.
• Strong and proven negotiation skills.
• Experience with Excel functions & MS office.
• High analytical skills / Experience analyzing numerical data.
• Experience with AdWords
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Good knowledge of the internet landscape.
• Highly motivated, energetic & ambitious.
• Experience managing performance-based campaigns will be considered a major advantage.
• Computer Literate.
• Able to work independently.
• Results oriented.
• A Creative thinker.
• Detailed & Organized.
• Fast Learner.
• To excel with minimum supervision.
a) Identifying and constantly seeking online media buying opportunities and negotiating tests in order to determine the profitability of online campaigns.
b) Establishing initial contact with potential promotional sites and networks, negotiating commercial terms and purchasing media space.
c) Setting up all kinds of campaigns: (CPA, CPC, CPM/dCPM, CPV, CPL, Flat Fees) and ongoing management of the campaigns, including analysis of effectiveness, making decisions and performing testing and optimization.
d) All types of media inventory (display - banners and/or popups, social, incentivized, contextual, email marketing).
e) All types of traffic sources - Media Networks (inc. Exchanges), Affiliates/Websites/Portals, Affiliate Networks.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Working hours: 10am-7pm
• Annual Bonus Opportunity
• Medical Insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Relocation package
• Continuous personal development
• Incredible monthly corporate events
• Paid Holidays, Vacation
Send us your CV at [email protected] Please note that due to the immense number of applications we shall only be replying to the successful candidates within 30 days.
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 31/12/18
On behalf of a client of ours, a well know and established legal firm in Larnaca we are looking to employ a Business Development Officer Περισσότερα
Ζητείται Sales & Marketing Director στη Λευκωσία Περισσότερα