Περιγραφή Θέσης: If you’ve been searching for an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success, you’ve just found it. KC Firiakis currently has an exciting, full-time career opportunity for a Compliance Officer at our headquarters in Limassol.
Could you be the candidate that we’re looking for?
KC Firiakis is a trusted corporate services firm that specialises in corporate, accounting, banking, IT, marketing and compliance services, along with human resource management.
With deep expertise, our solutions enable businesses to maximise their results and streamline their processes.
We make it our business to deliver exceptional services to our global corporate client base, make it your business to join our team! Looking for a different role?
Get in touch with the KC Firiakis Team about roles that match your skill-set and ambitions.
Send your C.V. to [email protected]
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist the Compliance Department in ensuring continuous compliance of the Company with applicable laws and regulations;
• Review, enhance and enforce policies and procedures;
• Determine quality and compliance standards across the business units;
• Handle of clients’ complaints; investigate and monitor the whole process - Liaise with External Lawyers and the Management team in order to reach the best solution;
• Prepare and submit compliance reports to the management and regulatory bodies;
• Work closely with all departments to ensure compliance is in order;
• Research and analyse regulatory and market developments;
• Suggest improvements and provide advice and assistance to employees on compliance matters;
• Review and approve marketing material;
• Any other ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
• University Degree, with any professional qualifications being advantageous;
• Qualified Lawyer;
• CySEC Advanced Certification is a must;
• 2-3 years of working experience as a lawyer;
• Forex experience will be considered an advantage;
• Fluency in English. Any other European languages will be considered an advantage;
• Great communication and organizational skills;
• Ability to multi task and work to strict deadlines;
• Work independently;
• Report writing skills.
Why you’ll love working with us: KC Firiakis is a trusted name in the world of corporate services and management. We offer competitive salaries, a great package of benefits and the chance to build a successful career. How you can apply: Have you got what it takes to be our Compliance Officer? Apply now and become the next member of our amazing team! Send your CV to [email protected] today - please write the reference number of the job you are applying for in the subject line. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ημερομηνία λήξης υποβολής αιτήσεων: 15/6/2018